The Volga-Dnepr Group has announced changes to its board of directors and a restructuring of the organisation.
The announcement was made at a recent board meeting during which the the new board of directors discussed the Group’s performance and the most pressing issues for the past five months, including the relationship with creditors, suppliers and customers.
To optimise operations, improve efficiency and provide a consolidated level of services for customers under the “COVID-crisis” conditions, a new concept transforming Volga-Dnepr Group of Airlines into a Mono-company was presented.
Aleksey Isaikin, chairmanship of the board, Volga-Dnepr Group, explained: “Facing the challenges that have led to fundamental changes and revision of the passenger and cargo services value from a biosecurity perspective, we have decided on the necessity for transformation. I am confident that a strong Board of Directors will help the executive team successfully transform and adapt business leaders to the COVID-reality environment.”
The restructured line-up includes:
- Alexey Isaikin – Chairman of the Board, the founder and co-owner of the Volga-Dnepr Group with over 40 years of experience in the aircraft and civil aviation industry.
- Sergey Shklyanik – Deputy Chairman, co-owner of the Volga-Dnepr Group, a recognised industry expert with more than 40 years of experience in the aviation industry.
- Tatiana Arslanova – Deputy Chairman, Executive Operating Director of Volga-Dnepr Group, who has held senior positions within the Group for over 15 years.
- Ruben Vardanyan – an independent Director, Russian business leader, social entrepreneur and philanthropist.
- Giorgio Callegari – an independent Director, a member of the Boards of Directors in Insurance Public Companies Ingosstrakh and Enel Russia, and a former member of the Boards of Directors of Alitalia and Aeroflot.
- Ella Sytnik – an independent Director and a partner of Ward Howell, specialising in organisational transformation and team development management.
- Stanislav Tillich – an independent Director and former Prime Minister of Saxony.
Three committees of the Board of Directors have been created: Strategy and Transformation, Budget and Audit and Staff and Appointments.